Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
When patterns are broken, new worlds can emerge.Tuli Kupferberg
Third person singular
- (transitive, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) To clear an area of roots and stumps.
- (transitive) To pull up by the roots; uproot.
- (transitive) To destroy completely; to annihilate.
- (transitive) To surgically remove.
- (to pull up by the roots): extricate, uproot
- (to destroy completely): annihilate, destroy, eradicate, exterminate
- (to surgically remove): excise
Elsewhere on the web