Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
All fair in love and war.Francis Edward Smedley
Adjectiveextra (not comparable)
- Beyond what is due, usual, expected, or necessary; additional; supernumerary.
- Extraordinarily good; superior; as extra work, extra pay.
Beyond what is due, usual, expected, or necessary; additional; supernumerary
- (cricket) A run scored without the ball having hit the striker's bat - a wide, bye, leg bye or no ball; in Australia referred to as a sundry
- an extra edition of a newspaper, which is printed outside of the normal printing cycle
- extra, extra, read all about it!
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
extra m. inv.
- extra (something additional)
extra m. and f. (plural extras)
- (extraordinary): extraordinario
Elsewhere on the web