Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Ideas lose themselves as quickly as quail, and one must wing them the minute they rise out of the grass, or they are gone.Thomas F. Kennedy
Used primarily in British and South African English.
- (discharged animal waste): excrement, fecal matter
- (of birds or bats only): guano
- manure (not used of human faeces)
- (euphemistic) night soil
- (euphemistic or hypocoristic): doo, poo, and poop
- (vulgar; all uncountable except as indicated): crap, shit, turd (singular, countable)
digested waste material discharged from the bowels
Elsewhere on the web