Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
What you have to do and the way you have to do it is incredibly simple. Whether you are willing to do it, that's another matter.Peter F. Drucker
Nounfamily dissident (-)
- A person who hates his or her family.
- A person who is opposed to the religious or other beliefs of his or her family.
- Chinese (simplified): 家庭不满分子 (jiatingbu manfenzi)
- Chinese (traditional): 家庭不滿分子
- French: dissident de famille
- Greek: οικογενειακός αποστάτης (oikogeneiakós apostátēs)
- Italian: dissidente della famiglia
- Japanese: 家族の反対者 (kazoku no hantai-sha)
- Korean: 가족 반체제인사 (gajok banchejeinsa)
- Russian: диссидент семьи (dissident sem'i)
- Spanish: disidente de la familia
Elsewhere on the web