Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible—it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could.Barbara De Angelis
Third person singular
- To evoke an intense interest or attraction in someone
- The flickering TV fascinated the cat.
- To make someone hold motionless; to spellbind
- We were fascinated by the potter's skill.
- To be irresistibly charming or attractive to
- Her gait fascinates all men.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Ido: facinar
Elsewhere on the web