Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Most of us fall short much more by omission than by commission. While the world perishes we go our way: purposeless, passionless, day after day.Peace Pilgrim
to fashion (third-person singular simple present -, present participle -, simple past and past participle -)
- (countable) A current (constantly changing) trend, favored for frivolous rather than practical, logical, or intellectual reasons.
- (countable) A style, or manner, in which to do something
- (uncountable) popular trends
- Check out the latest in fashion.
- fashion police
- fashion victim
- fashion model
- fashion show
- fashion designer
- fashion week
- fashion collection
- in fashion
- like it's going out of fashion
current (constantly changing) trend, favored for frivolous rather than practical, logical, or intellectual reasons
style, or manner, in which to do something
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Third person singular
- to make, build or construct
Elsewhere on the web