Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.Curtis Judalet
- (uncountable) work done, or observations made out in the real world rather than in controlled conditions
- I thought the fieldwork in the course I was taking was going to be hard, but it was just interviewing people.
- That well Bob set up last weekend was some good fieldwork.
- (countable) A temporary fortification built by troops
- Billy's out building some fieldwork so that our enemies don't walk right over us.
Elsewhere on the web