Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love, you are eternal like springtime.Juan Ramon Jiminez
- Rhymes: -ɪə(r)s
- Extremely violent, severe, ferocious or savage.
- A fierce storm battered the coast.
- Resolute or strenuously active.
- We made a fierce attempt to escape.
- Threatening in appearance or demeanor.
- The lion gave a fierce roar.
- Irish rural slang for "very" or "excellent."
- It was fierce cold.
- Q: "How was the party last night?" A: "Fierce!"
Extremely violent, severe, ferocious or savage
Threatening in appearance or demeanor
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web