Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
If thou wilt make a man happy, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires.Epicurus
Adjectivefishing (not comparable)
- Of, or pertaining to fishing.
- (uncountable) The activity or sport of catching fish from a body of water.
- a good day's fishing
- (uncountable) The business of catching fish in large quantities for sale.
- the fishing industry
- (countable) A place for catching fish.
- (sport of catching fish): sportfishing
sport of catching fish
business of catching fish
place for catching fish
- Present participle of fish.
Elsewhere on the web