Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The good life, as I conceive it, is a happy life. I do not mean that if you are good you will be happy; I mean that if you are happy you will be good.Bertrand Russell
- (countable) A net used to catch fish.
- The fishnets were hung over bushes to dry.
- (uncountable) A fabric with an open diamond-shaped structure; normally used for stockings etc
- (countable, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Stockings made of fishnet fabric.
- Fishnets are for catching men.
Elsewhere on the web