Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- Rhymes: -eɪvə(r)
- (US) flavor
- The quality produced by the sensation of taste.
- The flavour of this apple pie is delicious.
- A substance used to produce a taste. Flavouring.
- Flavour was added to the pudding.
- A variety of tastes attributed to an object.
- What flavour of bubble gum do you enjoy?
- The characteristic quality of something.
- the flavour of an experience
- A type of something.
- His favourite flavour of ...
- In physics, a term used to name the six types of quarks (top, bottom, strange, charmed, up, and down) or three types of leptons (electron, muon, and tauon).
Third person singular
- To add flavouring to something.
Elsewhere on the web