Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- the soft tissue of the body, especially muscle and fat.
- animal tissue, especially animal tissue used as food.
- the human body as a physical entity.
- the skin of a human or animal.
- the soft, often edible, parts of fruits or vegetables.
- a yellowish pink colour; the colour of some Caucasian human skin.
- See also Wikisaurus:body
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Third person singular
- to put flesh on; to fatten.
- To add details.
- The writer had to go back and flesh out the climactic scene.
- to remove the flesh from the skin during the making of leather.
Elsewhere on the web