Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
There is no adequate defense, except stupidity, against the impact of a new idea.P. W. Bridgman
Third person singular
- to bend something.
- to repeatedly bend one of one's joints.
- to move part of the body using one's muscles.
- (bodybuilding): to tighten the muscles for display of size or strength.
to bend something
to repeatedly bend one's joints
to move part of the body using one's muscles
to tighten one's muscles
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- (uncountable) flexibility, pliancy
- (countable) the act of flexing
- (uncountable) (mostly British) any flexible insulated electrical wiring.
the act of flexing
insulated electrical wiring
Elsewhere on the web