Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Our life's journey of self-discovery is not a straight-line rise from one level of consciousness to another. Instead, it is a series of steep climbs and flat plateaus, then further climbs. Even though we all approach the journey from different directions, certain of the journey's characteristics are common to all of us.Stuart Wilde
- Anything light, soft or fuzzy, especially fur, hair, feathers.
- Anything inconsequential or superficial.
- Lapse, especially a mistake in an actor’s lines.
- A passive partner in a lesbian relationship.
- (a lapse): blooper, blunder, boo-boo, defect, error, fault, faux pas, gaffe, lapse, mistake, slip, stumble, thinko
- (passive in a lesbian relationship) ruffle
light fur etc
passive partner in lesbian relationship
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Third person singular
- (transitive) To make something fluffy.
- (intransitive) To become fluffy.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) To make a mistake in one’s lines
make a mistake in one’s lines
Elsewhere on the web