Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The tragedy of life is not so much what men suffer, but rather what they miss.Thomas Carlyle
Adjectivefore (comparative former, superlative foremost)
- Former; occurring earlier (in some order).
- Of apples and oranges, I choose the fore fruit.
- When weighing the importance of wealth and happiness, do not assume the fore can buy the latter.
- Forward; at or toward the front (with respect to locality.)
- The fore cabin is near the bow.
forward; at or toward the front
- The front.
- The fore was painted white.
- Inflected form of fare.
- Simple past of fare.
Elsewhere on the web