Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Perhaps the old monks were right when they tried to root love out; perhaps the poets are right when they try to water it. It is a blood-red flower, with the color of sin; but there is always the scent of a god about it.Olive Schreiner
- Elative singular form of formaali.
- Partitive singular form of formaalinen.
- Indicative present connegative form of formaalistaa.
- Second-person singular imperative present form of formaalistaa.
- Second-person singular imperative present connegative form of formaalistaa.
Elsewhere on the web