Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
A person is never happy till their vague strivings has itself marked out its proper limitations.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- of, or relating to the formation and subsequent growth of something
- My formative years were spent in an inner city.
- capable of forming something
- (biology) capable of producing new tissue
- (grammar) relating to the inflection of words
- Feminine plural form of formativo
Elsewhere on the web