Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
It's discouraging to make a mistake, but it's humiliating when you find out you're so unimportant that nobody noticed it.Chuck Daly
- (literally) The arrangement of support beams that represent a buildings general shape and size.
- (figuratively) The larger branches of a tree that determine its shape.
- (figuratively, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A basic conceptual structure.
- These ‘three principles of connexion’ comprise the framework of principles in Hume's account of the association of ideas.
the arrangement of support beams that represent a buildings general shape and size
a basic conceptual structure
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web