Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
To love one child and to love all children, whether living or dead—somewhere these two loves come together. To love a no-good but humble punk and to love an honest man who believes himself to be an honest man—somewhere these, too, come together.Marguerite Duras
- Of brothers (fraternal twins)
- Related through a brother (fraternal nephew)
- In need of a brother or sister or friend.
- Friendly or brotherly (e.g. fraternal relations between socialist parties in different countries).
- platonic (as fraternal love - brotherly love)
- (relating to a brother, with regard to gender) sororal
- (relating to a brother, with regard to heredity) paternal, maternal
Elsewhere on the web