Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Oh, love is real enough; you will find it someday, but it has one archenemy—and that is life.Jean Anouilh Ardele
- Froth is a very important feature of many types of coffee.
- (figuratively) unimportant events or actions; drivel
- Thousands of African children die each day: why do the newspapers continue to discuss unnecessary showbiz froth?
Third person singular
- (transitive) To create froth.
- I like to froth my coffee for ten seconds exactly, no more, no less.
- (intransitive) To bubble.
To create froth
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web