Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
In love, as in gluttony, pleasure is a matter of the utmost precision.Italo Calvino
See also fuck-off
Third person singular
- (intransitive) To go to hell, to disappear, go away or to screw oneself.
- I wish you'd just fuck off
- (transitive) To annoy, irritate.
- It really fucks me off when you do that.
- To fritter; to fuck around.
- To die unexpectedly.
- He fucked off.
go to hell, disappear, screw oneself
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Spanish: irse a la mierda, joderse, pudrirse, irse al diablo, irse al infierno
- Portuguese: (Brasil) cai fora, saia daqui, vá ao diabo, (Vulgar) vá a merda, vá tomar no cu, vai se foder
- (vulgar, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Go away! Get lost!
- (vulgar, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Expression of disagreement or disbelief.
- Fuck off! You are joking, aren't you?
expression of disagreement or disbelief
Elsewhere on the web