Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is like a box of chocolates: You never know what you're gonna get.Forrest Gump Movie
- (archaic) The harness, trappings etc. of a horse or other animal.
- An item, or, used collectively, items, (usually) in a room which enhance the room's characteristics, either functionally and/or decoratively.
- Before the end of the nineteenth century, the plural furnitures existed in Standard English in both the U.S. and the U.K.; during the twentieth century, however, it ceased to be used by native speakers.
- A single item of furniture, such as a chair or a table, is often called a piece of furniture.
an item, or items, (usually) in a room
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Chinese 家俱 (jiājū)
Elsewhere on the web