Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.Roy Croft
- (RP) IPA: /ˈfjuːʧə/, SAMPA: /"fju:tS@/
- (US) IPA: /ˈfjuːʧɚ/, SAMPA: /"fju:tS@`/
- help, file
- Rhymes: -uːtʃə(r)
- The time ahead; those moments yet to be experienced.
- Something that will happen in moments yet to come.
- (grammatical terminology): verb tense used to talk about events that will happen in the future. future tense
- (finance) (plural) Commodities or stocks bought or sold with the understanding that they will be delivered at a date beyond the current one.
The time ahead
Something that will happen in moments yet to come
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Having to do with or occurring in the future.
Having to do with or occurring in the future
- feminine of futur
- feminine plural of futuro
Elsewhere on the web