Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Every man's life is a fairy tale written by God's finger.Hans Christian Anderson
See also Appendix:Variations of "g"
See also ց
- Symbol for the gram, an SI unit of mass.
- A symbol of the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA), representing a voiced velar stop.
- The seventh letter of the English alphabet.
- Term used to represent 1,000, often in connection with units of currency.
g or G
- (US: Of a movie) General - suitable for a general audience
- German language
- Ground floor
- (italicized) acceleration due to gravity, also called gee.
- Could mean "gangsta."
- The seventh letter of the Dutch alphabet.
- (physics) A unit of gravitational acceleration.
- (physics) gram
- IPA: /ge/, /ʤ/
g (lowercase, capital G)
- The ninth letter of the Romanian alphabet representing the phonemes /g/ and /ʤ/. Preceded by f and followed by h.
See G for pronunciation notes
Elsewhere on the web