Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- 1 Translingual
- 2 Basque
- 3 French
- 4 Lojban
- 5 Mandarin
- 6 Rohingya
- 7 Vietnamese
- Romanization of Thai ไก่ - chicken (animal and meat)
- Having sufficient power, strength, force, skill, means, or resources of any kind to accomplish the object; possessed of qualifications rendering competent for some end; competent; qualified; capable.
- zerbait egiteko gai izan - to be able to do something.
- ez naiz egiteko gai izan - I'm not been able to do it.
- A transliteration of any of a number of Chinese characters properly represented as having one of three tones, gāi, gǎi, or gài.
English transcriptions of Chinese speech often fail to distinguish between the critical tonal differences employed in the Chinese language, using words such as this one without the appropriate indication of tone.
Elsewhere on the web