Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
You have to do what you love to do, not get stuck in that comfort zone of a regular job. Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it.Lucinda Basset
- galvanize (mostly US)
Third person singular
- (transitive) To shock or stimulate into sudden activity.
- (transitive) To coat with rust-resistant zinc.
- (transitive, Template loop detected: Template:context 1): To coat with a thin layer of metal by electrochemical means.
- (Can we verify(+) this sense?) (transitive) To strengthen, or bolster.
- (Can we verify(+) this sense?) (transitive) To merge two to become one
Elsewhere on the web