Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Do not keep the alabaster boxes of your love and tenderness sealed up until your friends are dead. Fill their lives with sweetness, speak cheering words while their ears can hear, and while their hearts can be thrilled and made happier by them. GeorgeWilliams Childs
- Injured, or not functioning properly.
- I have got a gammy leg, and can't walk far.
- Alternative spelling of gamy.(Can we verify(+) this sense?)
- (substandard) Grandmother.
- Had our beloved gammy lost it?
Elsewhere on the web