Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Give me a fruitful error anytime, full of seeds, bursting with its own corrections.Vilfredo Pareto
- that which is considered to exist as a separate entity or concept; thing.
- Word that can be used to refer to any physical or psychical entity.
- Having sufficient power, strength, force, skill, means, or resources of any kind to accomplish the object; possessed of qualifications rendering competent for some end; competent; qualified; capable; able, capable, apt.
- zerbait egiteko gauza izan - to be able to do something.
- ez naiz egiteko gauza izan - I’m not been able to do it.
Elsewhere on the web