Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love cures people—both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.Karl A. Menninger
Third person singular
- (transitive) To bring into being; give rise to.
- The discussion generated an uproar.
- (transitive) To produce as a result of a chemical or physical process.
- Adding concentrated sulphuric acid to water generates heat.
- (transitive) To procreate.
- They generated many offspring.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) To form a figure from a curve or solid.
- Rotating a circle generates a sphere.
- second-person plural present tense of generare
- second-person plural present subjunctive of generare
- second-person plural imperative of generare
- feminine plural past participle of generare
- vocative masculine singular of generātus
Elsewhere on the web