Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Ideas move fast when their time comes.Carolyn Heilbrun
|Rank of this word in the English language, from analyzing texts from Project Gutenberg.|
- A man of breeding or higher class.
- A polite term referring to a man.
- Please direct this gentleman to the menswear department.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A polite form of address to a group of men.
- Follow me, gentlemen.
- (gentlemen's) Toilets intended for use by men.
- The equivalent form of address to one man is Sir.
man of breeding
polite term for a man
polite form of address to men
toilets intended for use by men
Elsewhere on the web