Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) a rank in the classification of organisms, below family and above species; a taxon at that rank
- All magnolias belong to the genus Magnolia.
- A group with common attributes
- (topology) A number measuring some aspect of the complexity of any of various manifolds or graphs
- (semantics) Within a definition, a broader category of the defined concept.
- See also Wikisaurus:class
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- (botany) a rank in a taxonomic classification, in between family and species.
- (botany) a taxon at this rank
- (linguistics) gender
- geslacht (2)
- gender (grammar: division of nouns and pronouns)
This Swedish entry was created from the translations listed at gender. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see genus in the Swedish Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) April 2008
Elsewhere on the web