Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Man was predestined to have free will.Hal Luyah
- (biology) The small mass of cells from which a new organism develops; a seed, bud or spore.
- A pathogenic microorganism.
- An idea that forms the basis of some project.
- The embryo of a seed, especially of a seed used as a cereal or grain. See Wikipedia article on cereal germ.
- germ warfare
- germ cell
- germ layer
- germ plasm
- germ theory
mass of cells
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web