Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
We were two and had but one heart between us.François de Montcorbier Villon
Third person singular
- (idiomatic) To overcome something
- I'll try to get over my fear of flying.
- (idiomatic) To recover from something
- I'm having problems getting over a bad cold.
- (idiomatic) To forget, and move on
- She was in love with me for 10 years, and still hasn't got over the fact that the feeling wasn't mutual.
to overcome something
to forget, and move on
Elsewhere on the web