Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.Amy Carmichael
- 1846, Horatio Hale, Ethnography and philology, Vol. VI of Reports of the United States Exploring Expedition, under the command of Charles Wilkes
- kidyɑng hair (of body, fur).
- 1892, James Günther, Grammar and Vocabulary of the Aboriginal Dialect called the Wirradhuri, in John Fraser (ed.), An Australian Language
- Gidyang—hair of animals, wool.
- 1904, R. H. Mathews, The Wiradyuri and other languages of New South Wales, in The Journal of the Anthropological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland, Vol. 34
- Fur of opossum, etc. .... gidyung.
Elsewhere on the web