Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is raw material. We are artisans. We can sculpt our existence into something beautiful, or debase it into ugliness. It's in our hands.Cathy Better
- A weapon formerly used, consisting of a large blade fixed on the end of a pole, whose edge was on the outside curve.
- A light lance with a long sharp-pointed head.
- (poetically or loosely) A sword.
- The glaive which he did wield. Spenser.
weapon formerly used consisting of a large blade on a pole
poetically or loosely: a sword
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Lithuanian: gleivas m.
Elsewhere on the web