Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The good life, as I conceive it, is a happy life. I do not mean that if you are good you will be happy; I mean that if you are happy you will be good.Bertrand Russell
- (mathematics) A spherical representation or projection of a sphere or ellipsoid.
- A globoid is always round.
- Mathematical connotation of globe.
- Pictures of planets and moons are usually presented as globoids.
Adjectivegloboid (not comparable)
- (mathematics) Of, or pertaining to, a globe
- It's presented in globoid form.
- “globoid” in The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition, Houghton Mifflin Company, 2000.
Elsewhere on the web