Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
An idea, to be suggestive, must come to the individual with the force of revelation.William James
Third person singular
- To travel on; go by
- In order to get to town, I decided to go on the bus
- (idiomatic) To continue; expand upon
- Person A: Well, he said... <pause>
- Person B: Go on
- Person A: I'm not sure if I should tell you this
- To make a decision based on
- I didn't make a decision because I didn't have anything to go on.
- To happen
- What's going on?!
- I really don't what to know what goes on between you and your boyfriend behind closed doors.
Elsewhere on the web