Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is never stopping to think if you are.Palmer Sondreal
Third person singular
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) to move upwards
- Are you going up the mountain? No, I went up yesterday.
- (intransitive) to be built or erected
- There are new offices going up in town.
- (intransitive) to rise or increase
- The price of bananas has gone up because of a shortage.
- (intransitive) to be consumed by fire
- The building went up in smoke.
- (intransitive) to forget lines or blocks during public performance
- (move upwards): rise
- (be built or erected):
- (rise or increase): rise, increase
- (be consumed by fire): burn up
- (forget lines or blocks during public performance): foul up
Elsewhere on the web