Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is not a possession to be prized. It is a quality of thought, a state of mind.Daphne Du Maurier
Adjectivegolden (not comparable)
- Made of, or relating to gold.
- She wore a golden crown.
- Having a colour or other richness suggestive of gold.
- Under a golden sun.
- Marked by prosperity, creativity etc.
- The Renaissance was a golden era.
- Advantageous or very favourable.
- This is a golden opportunity
- Relating to a fiftieth anniversary.
- It's not long until our golden wedding.
Terms derived from the adjective "golden"
- golden, gold-coloured
Elsewhere on the web