Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
If you pray for only one thing, let it be for an idea.Percy Sutton
See also Goth
- (uncountable) A punk-derived subculture of people who predominately dress in black.
- Philip had been into goth for many years.
- (uncountable) (music) A style of bleak rock music; gothic rock.
- (countable) A person who is part of the goth subculture.
- We saw a single solitary goth hanging out on the steps of the train station.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Relating to this music or these people.
- With her black clothes and dyed hair, Melanie looked very goth compared to her classmates.
Elsewhere on the web