Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- A rating.
- I gave him a good grade for effort.
- A degree or level of something; a position within a scale; a degree of quality.
- This fine-grade coin from 1837 is worth a good amount.
- A slope (up or down) of a roadway or other passage
- The grade of this hill is more than 5 percent
- (North America, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A level of pre-collegiate education.
- Clancy is entering the fifth grade this year. (US)
- Clancy starts grade five this year. (Canada)
- (Canada, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A student of a particular grade (used with the grade level).
- The grade fives are on a field trip.
- An area that has been graded by a grader (construction machine)
- The level of the ground.
- This material absorbs moisture and is probably not a good choice for use below grade.
Third person singular
- To score an academic test.
- To assign a score to overall academic performance.
- To flatten and even out or smooth a large surface.
Elsewhere on the web