Visit the forum if you have a language query!
graffiti (uncountable; plural); singular: graffito or graffiti.
- (archaeology, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Informal inscriptions, figure drawings, etc., as opposed to official inscriptions.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A form of vandalism involving painted text or images in public places.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Any graffiti art produced as a result of that act of vandalism.
Third person singular
- To spray graffiti onto.
You can help Wiktionary verify this information by introducing appropriate citations.
- The singular graffito is preferred for the sense of inscriptions.
- Either graffito or the uncountable graffiti may be heard in the context of vandalism/art. It appears difficult to determine the relative frequency of the two forms in this case, as the singular is rarely used in this context.
- Spanish: graffiti m.
Elsewhere on the web