Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love - THE FEELING - is a fruit of love, the verb.Stephen R. Covey
- Present participle of graft.
- (horticulture) The act, art, or process of inserting grafts.
- (nautical) The act or method of weaving a cover for a ring, rope end, etc.
- (surgery) The transplanting of a portion of flesh or skin to a denuded surface; autoplastic.
- (carpentry) A scarfing or endwise attachment of one timber to another.
act, art, or process of inserting grafts
terms derived from grafting (noun)
Elsewhere on the web