Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Third person singular
- To give over; to make conveyance of; to give the possession or title of; to convey; -- usually in answer to petition.
- To bestow or confer, with or without compensation, particularly in answer to prayer or request; to give.
- To admit as true what is not yet satisfactorily proved; to yield belief to; to allow; to yield; to concede.
- To assent; to consent.
- The act of granting; a bestowing or conferring; concession; allowance; permission.
- The yielding or admission of something in dispute.
- The thing or property granted; a gift; a boon.
- A transfer of property by deed or writing; especially, au appropriation or conveyance made by the government; as, a grant of land or of money; also, the deed or writing by which the transfer is made.
From Latin grandis
|Singular||Subject||granz [grɑ̃nʦ]||grant [grɑ̃nt]
(par pollution du masculin:
|Plural||Subject||grant [grɑ̃nt]||granz [grɑ̃nʦ]|
Elsewhere on the web