Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- Feminine form of gravato.
- nominative feminine singular of gravātus
- nominative neuter plural of gravātus
- accusative neuter plural of gravātus
- vocative feminine singular of gravātus
- vocative neuter plural of gravātus
- ablative feminine singular of gravātus
- tie (necktie)
This Portuguese entry was created from the translations listed at tie. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see gravata in the Portuguese Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) May 2008
Elsewhere on the web