Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Do not keep the alabaster boxes of your love and tenderness sealed up until your friends are dead. Fill their lives with sweetness, speak cheering words while their ears can hear, and while their hearts can be thrilled and made happier by them. GeorgeWilliams Childs
Third person singular
- (intransitive) To tend or drift towards someone or something, as though being pulled by gravity.
- Children naturally gravitate to such a big, friendly man.
- Second-person plural present tense of gravitare.
- Second-person plural imperative of gravitare.
- Feminine plural of gravitato.
- IPA: [gra.vi'ta.te]
declension of gravitate
Elsewhere on the web