Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.Roy Croft
- Someone who guards, watches over, or protects.
- (law) A person legally responsible for a minor (in loco parentis).
- (law) A person legally responsible for an incompetent person.
- A superior in a Franciscan monastery.
- (video games) A major or final enemy; boss.
guard or watcher
law: person legally responsible for a minor in loco parentis
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web