Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Ideas are fatal to caste.Edward M. Forster
to guest (third-person singular simple present -, present participle -, simple past and past participle -)
- Rhymes: -ɛst
- a recipient of hospitality, specifically someone staying by invitation at the house of another
- a patron or customer in a hotel etc.
- an invited visitor or performer to an institution or to a broadcast
recipient of hospitality
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Third person singular
- (intransitive) to appear as a guest, especially on a broadcast
to appear as a guest
Elsewhere on the web