Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do.Myrtle Auvil
- (UK) IPA: /ɡɪˈtɑː/, SAMPA: /gI"tA:/
- (US, GenAm) IPA: /ɡɪˈtɑɹ/, SAMPA: /gI"tAr/
- (US, Southern) IPA: /ˈɡɪ.tɑɹ/, SAMPA: /"gI.tAr/
- Hyphenation: gui•tar
- A stringed musical instrument, usually with fretted fingerboard and 6 strings, played with the fingers or a plectrum (guitar pick).
- electric guitar
- acoustic guitar
- bass guitar
- lead guitar
- 3rd bridge guitar
Third person singular
- (rare) To play the guitar.
Elsewhere on the web