Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
When you interact with another, an illusion is part of this dynamic. This illusion allows each soul to perceive what it needs to understands in order to heal.Gary Zukav
- Plural form of gut.
- The entrails or contents of the abdomen.
- (slang) Courage; determination.
- It must have taken some guts to speak in front that audience.
- She doesn't take any nonsense from anyone—she's got guts.
- (slang) Content, substance.
- His speech had no guts in it.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- present singular and imperative form of gutsen (all senses)
- M. J. Koenen & J. Endepols, Verklarend Handwoordenboek der Nederlandse Taal (tevens Vreemde-woordentolk), Groningen, Wolters-Noordhoff, 1969 (26th edition) [Dutch dictionary in Dutch]
Elsewhere on the web